TechMikeNY believes great companies stand behind their products--we do. Industry metrics confirm that most computer hardware issues occur within the first hours and days of pushing the power button. With this in mind, TechMikeNY offers a standard 90 day warranty on all items purchased.
TechMikeNY's products are warranted against defects in packaging, material and workmanship for 90 days from the original purchase. No item may be returned without a Return Merchandise Authorization Number from our customer service department. Defective items will be repaired, replaced or refunded per customer request and TechMikeNY's ability to meet the request. Damage caused by neglect, abuse, misuse, alteration of the product, or improper storage is not covered by this limited warranty.
Each part and complete system available on TechMikeNY passes a regimen of tests for functionality and quality. However, even the best quality assurance systems are not perfect. With that in mind, sometimes an item is shipped that does not work as it should and if that happens, please contact us so that we can fix the issue immediately.
TechMikeNY offers extended warranties for a premium – these include a one-year, a three-year and a five-year warranty. Extended warranties are available for all server configurations. Please see important warranty terms and conditions below:
- Extended warranties are only valid for purchases made within the Continental United States.
- Extended warranties cover all ser ver parts with the exception of the RAID controller battery
- Customer support is available for servers with extended warranties, at no additional cost. Our reps are available to help 9:30am through 4:30pm EST on business days (The server serial number is needed for our reps to pull warranty information).
- Return shipping is 100% covered by TechMikeNY's extended warranty.
- Warranties do not cover damages to our parts and systems that are the result of negligence or misuse by the owner.
- TechMikeNY reserves the right to repair or replace the part or product, using parts or products that are the same or equivalent in performance and reliability as the original.
We ship all of our items in boxes that exceed the edge crush test (ECT) rating for the part or system. We also use high density foam inserts that are molded to keep the parts and systems you purchased from TechMikeNY safe and sound until they arrive at your front door.
If an does item arrive damaged in transit, please contact us immediately so that we can file a claim with the carrier who damaged the package. Rest assured, we work quickly to resolve the issue with the carrier and then ship out a replacement item as soon as possible.
No item may be returned without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number from our customer service department. Non-defective items can only be returned if they were purchased directly from TechMikeNY and must be returned in unused condition and in the unopened, original packaging - due to the nature of our products, we cannot authorize the return of a product that has been opened and/or removed from its original packaging. Retail, commercial and government customers must request an RMA within 90 days of receiving order for a full refund of the purchase price.
“Specialty Equipment” and “Collect-able Equipment” Returns
All returns of Equipment TechMikeNY labels “Specialty Equipment” or “Collectable Equipment” will be available at no cost to the buyer through the use of an Ombligo supplied preprinted shipping label.